The Italian oven for everyONE!
Number of pizzas: 1
Batch of bread: 1-2 kg (2-4 lbs)
Wood: the fuel of choice for those who love tradition and strong flavours. It’s the perfect oven if you really like cooking outside and you are not afraid of putting your nose to the grindstone.
Gas : Fast and practical, it’s the oven for people who don’t want to waste time and cut to the chase. The best choice to make consistently good pizzas in a hassle-free way.
Number of people: 1 to 10
Maximum temperature: 500°C (1000°F)
Available in the Top or Top + table version.
After ten years from the launch of the first stainless steel oven, here is ONE, the new portable pizza oven from Alfa.
Bring home this compact, light (only 50 kg/110 lbs) and distinctively designed device. It takes five minutes to assemble it: just screw the levelling feet, insert the flue and chimney cowl and let the party begin!
- ONE goes from 0°C (32°F) to 500°C (750°F) in just 10 minutes and cooks a pizza in 90 seconds.
- Its dimensions are 73x55x48 cm (29x22x19 in) and its weight 50 Kg (110 lbs).
- A portable oven for making true high-temperature Neapolitan pizza
- Thanks to the patented Alfa deflector, heat gradually comes out of the flue and ensures outstanding performance.
The mouth of the ONE oven is designed to maximise the heat of the cooking chamber and to better rotate the pizza inside it.
- Fire up the oven 15 minutes before dinner.
- 500°C (1000°F) in just 15 minutes.
- Make 250 g dough balls 3 hours before. Stretch the balls, top them and bake at 500°C (1000°F).
- Cook the pizza in 90 seconds by turning it a couple of times to make it brown evenly.
- Take the pizza out of the oven, cut it and tuck it in! You’re the great pizza chef!
- Bon appétit!
Get the ONE oven right now and take it home effortlessly with the help of its small box 77x57x47 cm (30x22x18.5 in).